Pretty, Fizzy Paradise

I'm back! And reading! And maybe even blogging! No promises!

Tuesday, September 09, 2014

I have to admit, I didn't bother to go see the Ninja Turtles movie, because I really didn't like the new designs.  I've heard mixed reviews.

It really does seem like one of those franchises that it's really hard to do wrong though.  The concept is in its name!  But someone often manages.

At least there was no Vanilla Ice, this time?

The one I really regret missing though, because I heard it was really entertaining is the Lego movie.  I thought it looked stupid.  But I've since heard otherwise.  :-(

Oh well, there's always Netflix or DVDs.

3 Comments:

  • At September 10, 2014 3:17 PM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I haven't seen the Lego movie yet either. Heck I haven't seen Guardians of the Galaxy yet! I'll get around to it...eventually.

     
  • At September 10, 2014 10:42 PM, Blogger kalinara said…

    OMG, SallyP. I think you will totally dig Guardians! It's so beautiful in its crazy campy fun!

    And there's a guy with an arrow that's controlled via whistling!

     
  • At September 11, 2014 8:27 AM, Blogger SallyP said…

    I DO want to see it...just trying to find the time! But a whistling arrow is rather a cool concept.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home